Business Intelligence Supervisor
- University degree, business or IT background preferred
- Strong data management & analytical skills, statistical background is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive insight generation through data and analysis.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in both Chinese and English and relevant technical language
- 3+ years of experience in related field, consulting and pharma industry experience would be preferred.
Role Purpose ：
- Responsible for the management and alignment of Business Insight (BI) technical resource to the SFE/BI projects.
- Identify business needs from BU and perform analyses on internal and external data to provide support to business development.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities ：
BI reporting management and maintenance
- Understand business needs, evaluate the request from the commercial team, think systematically and pursue best solution between customer expectation and tool capacity.
- Be able to very clear the logic behind the data and the relationships of different data.
- Data management, including data collection, data validation and data integration, and ensure the accuracy of the reports.
- Liaise with IT team to ensure the normal running of the tool.
- Communicate and clarify the issues about the reporting from sales team.
Conduct regular report and diagnosis analysis
- Third party data management, including IMS, CPA/HH, prescription, and be able to build the standard data framework and structure for reporting and analysis.
- Provide standard / ad-hoc reports to support routine tracking and decision-making within and across the BUs.
- Be able to verify the various channel effectiveness and identify the business opportunities through the theoretical model and practical data.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top