Bulk & MSAT Process Engineer (MR)
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech Company
- At least 2 years of experience in Engineering Department
- Team Working capability
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of finance related to Capital Projects
- Capability to manage multiple projects
Responsible to design and implement highest standard solutions and promote continuous improvement of process equipment and systems within the assigned business segment, by pushing on boundaries of technology.
He/She must have a strong collaboration with manufacturing and QA and full alignment with Bulk & MSAT Process Engineering Lead and Site Process Engineering Manager.
- Design and execute process technology projects in the following business segments: Seed lab, Bulk Production and MSAT both for Siena and Rosia.
- Drive execution of process engineering capex, with strong focus on standardization, robustness, harmonization of ways of working, systematic approach. Ensure effective reporting to Process Engineering Lead.
- Ensure that all process engineering documents are maintained updated.
- Ensure the execution of projects within the approved scope, time schedule and budget. Ensure effective reporting to Process Engineering Lead.
- Provide smooth handover of projects for new installations by proper involvement of stakeholders in all critical projects steps.
- Ensure adherence to cGMP's, GES, standard operating procedures, safety practices.
- Monitor quality metrics of the assigned process engineering activities in close collaboration with QA. Ensure effective reporting to Process Engineering Lead.
- Responsible to support audits for topics related to his/her area of responsibility.
- Design solution to fix all process engineering gaps outcomed from Regulatory/Agency Inspection, Audit, Integration/remediation programs and all initiatives to improve compliance level (GMP and HSE).
- In the role of Project Manager, is responsible for budgeting, forecasting and cost control of assigned investments.
- In the role of Process Engineer, is responsible for budgeting, forecasting and cost control of minor capex.
Health, Safety Environment:
- Ensure full compliance with all company policies, procedures, safety rules, and regulations.
- Ensure a cultural approach in terms of safety, behaviors and design.
- "Preposto per la sicurezza" as per Italian law D.Lgs 81/2008.
- Propose to Lead/Manager personal development program to meet future objectives of the business.
- Is part of an organization updated to the latest state of art of engineering, values-based, with high performance level and service culture.
- Management of external resources staffed in the Team.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top