Brand Manager Oral Healthcare - Aquafresh, Corega
• Activating global brand strategy locally for Corega and Aquafresh brands, through consumer touch-points, with the aim to grow the company's market share, deliver budgeted sales and category profit targets on local market level. In the case of local launches, to develop local strategy together with Area Marketing Managers (AMM).
• This position reports to Marketing Manager Romania and Balkans.
Key target areas include:
• Develop local strategy that is suitable for complex brand portfolio and lead alignment process with the appropriate Area Marketing Manager (AMM).
• Design and implementation of local brand activation ideas that drive brand shares and sales.
• Focus on market priorities and on winning the purchase in store/pharmacy, within approved budgets/P&L.
• Works as a member of the local marketing team and supports development of a strong organizational culture.
• Generate demand and market share growth by driving customers and shoppers to GSK brands via winning brand plans and subsequent execution.
• Ensure consistent high-quality brand execution through all touch-points.
• Ensure local consumer/shopper/customer materials are consistent with the up to date brand identity/attributes and meet all the Global Category and/or Area Marketing requirements for the brand activation strategy.
• Manage all media and advertising execution for the appropriate sales channels.
• A&P budget control and measurement of marketing effectiveness.
• Leadership of new product launches and product initiatives in local market.
• Lead annual brand planning to ensure short term and long-term goals are met.
• Manage agency relationships and other marketing operations elements, as needed.
• University degree in business/ MBA.
• Similar brand management experience, preferred in FMCG.
• Understanding of the systems, processes, procedures utilized by large organizations like GSK.
• Excellent understanding of the consumer, shopper, expert insights in FMCG industry.
• Good project management, communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent ability to analyse, interpret data and prepare business solutions; basics in finance (P&L understanding).
• Sound decision making, results orientation and high execution abilities.
• Fluent in English and Romanian.
In return, we can offer you a rewarding culture that values you, focuses on your career progression, and makes you an integral part of our success.
GSK Consumer Healthcare is the world's largest OTC company, with our products reaching over a billion consumers. We're passionate about building the world best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare Company with a focus on quality, backed by our product science. Our mission is to improve the quality of lives by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK offers many opportunities for personal development and career progression as both a Pharmaceutical and Consumer Healthcare business with a large footprint globally.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top