Brand Manager - NRT & Skin
Business or Science
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led healthcare company, with a proud history in Australia dating back to 1886. Our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Preventing and treating disease is challenging and inspiring work. We support, develop and reward the people that make-up our talented workforce.
Our diverse business is made up of three distinct areas: Pharmaceuticals (including vaccines), Consumer Healthcare (household names such as Panadol, Voltaren, Nicabate and Sensodyne) and poppies for medicinal alkaloids.
GSK Consumer Healthcare is at the beginning of an exciting journey. We're bringing together the legacy businesses and product portfolios of two great companies – GSK Consumer Healthcare and Novartis Consumer Healthcare – to form the world's largest manufacturer of OTC products, with our products reaching over a 1 billion consumers.
We're passionate about building the world best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare company with a focus on quality, backed by science.
An opportunity is available for a Brand Manager to join the Sydney Team to lead and manage the NRT and skin brands across ANZ.
You will be a proactive, collaborative individual who is capable of working autonomously and comfortable with a global reporting structure. Your ability to deliver results, work cross functionally along with strong project management will be instrumental in your success.
- Strategy development and implementation to facilitate achievement of sales, profit and brand growth objectives across ANZ
- Lead and inspire the local cross-functional team to implement ANZ brand marketing activities across Consumer, Shopper and Expert.
- Manage New Product Innovation Projects.
- Monitor performance of brand across all key metrics including P&L management and tracking of scan data/market share
- Liaise with global category teams.
Key skills and experience required:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related Business qualification is essential
- Previous experience successfully executing brand strategies & plans to achieve sales, profit and brand equity objectives
- Strong Project Management
- Proven communication skills (both written and oral) for the preparation of marketing and promotional plans, tactics and materials
- Experience working with cross functional teams to deliver results
- Experience working as part of global brand teams preferable
- Experience working within the FMCG or Consumer Health Industry preferable
This is a great opportunity to join a great culture and a growing business that provides career pathways and promotions from within. Please apply online. GSK does not accept applications from third party channels.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top