Currently for our Consumer Healthcare business we are looking for experienced Brand Manager to manage one of our brands within Respiratory or Pain & Skin Categories. We are looking for talented individuals to join our strong marketing team, standing out when it comes to proactivity, passion and cooperation.
• Develop short & midterm marketing strategies for assigned brands based on local insights & business challenges
• Develop & implement comprehensive brand activation plans with cross-functional teams to drive brand performance
• Define & execute media strategy, with special focus on digital communication and e-commerce
• Generate locally relevant insights (consumer, shopper, expert) to unlock brand's growth potential
• Adapt global marketing/creative assets & potentially help develop new local/regional creatives
• Preparing recommendation for brand portfolio strategy, pricing strategy
• Monitoring the market and competitors, analyzing & proactively preparing recommendations
• Cross-functional cooperation with other departments (medical and regulatory departments, shopper, sales) as well as regional CEE brand team and external agencies
• Driving brand sales value and market shares
• Responsibility for brand's P&L and annual budgeting
• Min 3 years of experience in brand management (FMCG company preferred)
• Demonstrated analytical ability to understand & report data to drive business decisions
• Demonstrated marketing skills: brand communication development (TV, digital, radio, press, other, media), local activations development, new product introduction
• Familiarity with digital marketing & tools
• Brand P&L management and brand budgeting experience
• Fluent English
• Readiness to develop within company
• Working in a leading global healthcare company
• Shaping the future of brands which are market leaders
• Extraordinary possibilities for developing talent within company structure on local, regional and global level
• Work culture based on values such as patient focus, respect for people, integrity, transparency
• Attractive salary and bonus
• Company car
• Non-wage benefits (private medical healthcare, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card)
• Extra sport and cultural activities organized by GSK Fun Team
You are invited to submit your CV in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top