Brand Lead HIV
• Define and optimize brand plans for the ViiV HIV portfolio in accordance with agreed local/global strategy with the specific purpose of delivering growth opportunities through excellent execution and activation of brand plans.
• Engage and mobilise internal and external stakeholders e.g. sales force, commercial operations, to ensure the delivery of the brand's financial objectives.
• Full responsibility and accountability for the ViiV HIV portfolio in Ireland.
• To translate global strategic plans into local plans for brands in the HIV portfolio.
• Maximise the potential for commercial & launch success by the vigorous application of all elements of Launch Excellence and Marketing Excellence frameworks where appropriate.
• Define and execute local multichannel HIV initiatives ensuring innovation and alignment with alliance.
• Lead and motivate the ViiV cross-function teams and work cross functionally, to execute plans in a timely manner and in line with defined KPIs.
• Define sales support requirements for HIV at an early stage and collaborate with the head of vaccines and ViiV , to ensure future resourcing requirements are built into plans.
• Continually monitor share of voice for the HIV Portfolios and make appropriate recommendations.
• Effectively manage promotional spend as agreed and in line with promotional mix to maximise ROI.
• Closely monitor brand performance and using available data, ensure rapid course correction as needed.
• Develop close working relationships with both internal stakeholders (including global franchise contacts, UK LOC and Alliance etc.), and external customer/decision makers in order to achieve business objectives.
• Be the brand expert for the HIV and champion the portfolios success within the organization
• Ensure that all promotional activity and advertising is in compliance with the GSK Code of Conduct the IPHA Code and the internal compliance/approval system.
Interpersonal & Communication Skills
• Demonstrates energy, drive and enthusiasm in the role
• Strong communication skills and a proven ability to influence
• Ability to build internal networks and work across the business to achieve results
• Ability to create and maintain appropriate external customer networks relevant to the role
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required • Previous experience within a marketing environment with a strong background in online /digital essential
• Proven experience in successfully leading cross functional complex projects/programs with strong project management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to manage multiple projects and timeframes in a complex organizational structure projects in line with agreed objectives, milestones and timelines
• Strong strategic thinking, analytic, interpersonal, influence and communications skills
• Strong partner relationship and collaboration skills - ability to generate credibility internally and externally particularly with a complex set of stakeholder
• Able to influence with or without authority both with peers and senior leaders in the business
• Ability to work with metrics and KPIs to evaluate and optimize the performance of channels and campaigns
• Facilitation and skills in conveying learning and best practice
• Has proven high levels of change agility, flexibility and creativity/innovation
Preferred level of Job-Related experience
• Experience working with MCM programs, ideally in Pharma and/or Consumer fields
This is a 12 month contract.
Closing date for this role is the 23rd of November 2018.
To enable successful completion of responsibilities
MCM/digital qualifications a benefit, but not essential
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top