BPA ch ERP
GSK are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare.
We also have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
In March 2015 the Consumer Healthcare joint venture with Novartis was formed, bringing together the Sensodyne, Panadol, Voltaren, Poligrip, Otrivin, Theraflu and paradontax brands. To support the new business, a dedicated Consumer Healthcare IT team focused on meeting the ambition of the new joint venture.
Over 75% of the consumer business is now on a single ERP template and the programme is moving from deployment to optimisation, we are now looking to recruit someone into new exciting role ERP Business Process Analyst. The focus of the role is process simplification and benefits realisation.
The role is part of the Consumer Healthcare IT ERP team, which provides business partnering, strategy and programme development for the Consumer Healthcare business and handover to the Global ERP team for delivery.
In addition to the core ERP processes, the consumer business also uses Trade Spend Management (TFM, TPM and FSCM).
This role will get involved in:
- Process analysis: Analyze, define and document detailed process workflows.
- Business understanding: Understand the business priorities and objectives impacting the business process in parallel with understanding the limitations and gaps of the current environment.
- Process improvement: Identify the challenges and opportunities to improve the business process and their impact. Work with peers and stakeholders to undertake detailed data gathering and root cause analysis exercises to determine the nature of these problems and develop proposals for their improvement.
- Stakeholder management: Establish a network of process experts that can provide the detail and context for existing processes, and that may influence others to help support or drive improvements. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff in the business and IT.
- Business case development: The Business Process Analyst is primarily responsible for non-project activities (i.e. prior to gate 1 approval). Supporting the Business Process Partner they help build the business case for a strategic change and provide detailed input into the process change and business benefit of its implementation.
- Technology awareness: Maintain a detailed understanding of the strategic IT platforms supporting the business process and ensure these are optimally deployed. Keep abreast of the latest developments in Information Technology and industry best practice. Provide recommendations through conducting assessments and evaluations for commercial and custom solutions and services.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have completed a minimum of 3 SAP life cycles.
- Degree and/or relevant (e.g FMCG, CPG, Commercial, Corporate etc) experience in major global IT organization
- Track record in successful IT business analysis, solution design, programme and project delivery and service management
- Track record in delivering business impact through process and IT enabled solutions
- Experience of vendor management in particular IT/BPO outsourcing
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills at senior level
- Deep content knowledge of relevant process areas (processes & applications)
If requiring an adjustment for a disability, once selected for Interview you may contact [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 31st August 2017
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top