BM NicoDerm CQ
GlaxoSmithKline is hiring BM NicoDerm CQ.
- MBA or Master's degree in related field.
- 5+ years of commercial marketing experience (i.e. brand management, market research, consumer behavior, business analysis) including 2 to 3 years of CPG specific experience in a Consumer Healthcare environment.
Digital Marketing experience
- Prior brand management experience in U.S. consumer packaged goods brands, revenue growth management, route-to-market planning and analysis, advertising/media planning, P&L analysis / performance against plan, brand/package contribution, brand portfolio management, and changes in packaging.
- Successful managerial experience including associate development and driving results through others
- Demonstrated effectiveness as leader, facilitator, and team member, with strong communication skills.
- Proficient in influencing, collaboration, conflict management, and decision making.
- Successful experience managing strategic development and execution of advertising campaigns.
- Proven ability to develop and apply strategic principles in relation to varied business activities.
- Knowledge of multiple product categories as well as with complex regulatory/clinical/medical issues preferred.
- Experience with identifying, evaluating and developing new product opportunities.
- Develops robust competitive analyses and clear interpretation of its implications.
- Uses understanding of current trade climate for competitive advantage.
- Selects optimal consumer touch points in the finalization of media plans.
- Identifies key brand growth opportunities supported with robust evidence and develops compelling growth recommendations.
- Develops strategies and plans based on deep understanding of growth opportunities to drive brand growth.
- Leverages an understanding of the scientific, regulatory and competitive claim environments to help strengthen and grow brand equity. Leverages an understanding of the scientific, regulatory and competitive claim environments to help strengthen and grow brand equity.
- Develops brand strategies and plans that integrate shopper insight and activity.
- Makes good commercial decisions to maximize profitability whilst maintaining brand growth and equity strength.
- Develops and delivers commercially successful new products that enhance existing brands / categories or create new ones.
- Develops and executes integrated communication plans that drive brand growth and equity strength.
- Build Brand Equity as measured by annual brand share performance, brand loyalty, and perceived quality.
- Drive for competitive advantage by building assets such as patents, trademarks and channel relationships.
- Achieve brand objectives for sales, profit and consumption.
- Control brand spending within budget. Develop compelling communication that is highly persuasive.
- Establish copy strategy and media plan with advertising agency. Effectively coordinate agency efforts in Advertising Process to create commercial or print media.
- Demonstrate proficiency in media planning.
- Delivers brand consumption targets through optimal marketing mix.• Initiate product, package and labeling development or improvements.
- Evaluate, and recommend relevant new and long term business opportunities.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top