Bilingual Clinical Research Associate - Québec Province.
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission: we want to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
This incumbent will ensure that clinical studies are conducted at investigator sites in compliance with;
• the current approved protocol and any protocol amendment(s),
• ICH GCP
• GSK Written Standards
• Applicable local laws and regulatory requirement(s)
So that the rights, safety and well-being of human subjects is protected and that the reported study data is accurate, complete, and verifiable from source documents
• Fully accountable for ALL aspects of site management including ensuring completion and delivery of all local activities required to ensure high quality set up, execution and completion of studies to agreed timelines and budget.
• Communicate progress and relevant study information or escalate issues of the study to the local study management team and other key stakeholders e.g. CRA Manager / Lead as appropriate.
• Accountable to acquire and maintain an optimal level of knowledge in all areas to effectively perform study activities.
• Build effective long-term collaborative relationships, and to uphold the reputation of GSK.
• This role requires a good understanding of scientific and medical information and an ability to apply this understanding to the conduct of clinical research activities
Location/Territory: Province of Quebec
• Minimum of 1-3 years' experience of clinical study monitoring or equivalent experience in the clinical research field
• Bachelor's degree in science or a combinations of education and/or work experience is required
• Bilingualism (French & English)
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication (written & verbal), presentation and influencing skills
• Exceptional leadership skills and teamwork abilities with cross functional partners
• Ability to take initiative, manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of local regulations, IND/ICH GCP - guidelines
• Recognizes potential obstacles and works to resolve them within set timelines
• Capability to work from a home office
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to travel extensively throughout the Quebec province, Canada, US and UK up to 40% of the time.
• Advanced/expert level of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook)
This position requires the employee to drive routinely on Company business and allows for the provision of a company - leased vehicle. However, to be eligible for this position and a company vehicle, GSK will need to obtain acceptable results from a license verification inquiry and drivers abstract review against its safe driver program requirements.
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top