Asthma Marketing Manager
- BS/BA, preferably in Business /Marketing or Health Sciences related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of healthcare marketing or other relevant commercial experience (Relevant commercial experience may include sales, training, or communications in an agency, or pharma company.
- Healthcare marketing can include brand marketing, market research, marketing operations, and/or provider marketing or a combination of these)
- Consumer and HCP marketing experience
- Significant digital marketing/advertising/media experience.
- 5 - 8 years marketing experience (2 years in healthcare marketing)
- Project management experience with proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated leadership, proven decision-making, strategic thinking, problem-solving, and oral/written communication skills.
- Experience with primary and secondary market research.
- Budget management experience.
- Experience implementing projects within pharma including copy approval experience.
- Experience in respiratory therapeutic area
- Experience with pre-launch/launch for new products.
- Experience managing external Agencies.
- Reporting to the Marketing Director for Asthma Marketing, these roles are responsible for leading key projects within the Asthma Marketing Team supporting upcoming digital campaigns as well as patient and hcp tactics.
- Partner with advertising agencies and other external partners to develop creative and execute programs.
- Lead regulatory, legal, medical copy approval process as well as special copy approval needs through our governance process.
- Effectively lead internal cross-functional teams, including Copy Approval, external partners, and project teams to achieve maximum results that drive the business.
- Responsibilities include tactical development as well as partnering on brand strategy development. Development and execution of pharmacy strategy and any additional initiatives as aligned to the Strategic and Operational Plans.
- Develop KPIs and track project performance against tactical plan
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top