Assistant to Regional Recruitment Lead
Provide holistic coordination and administrative support to APAC Recruitment function – with particular focus on the Greater China team – by ensuring day to day recruitment activities and broader projects and events run smoothly to maximize effectiveness of recruitment program overall.
Secretarial support to APAC Recruitment Head
- Proactively support superior to manage calendar, schedule appointments and coordinate arrangements effectively to keep superior on schedule and to ensure no meeting conflicts in the daily calendar;
- Provide travel bookings service to superior, ensuring the correct and cost effective bookings are made;
- Help superior to manage and track business related bills and payments, to make sure the smooth running of daily business;
- Handle daily correspondence, meeting minutes, reports and other documents in accurate and appropriate way, including preparing good quality presentation materials, paper translations, etc.
- Monitor requests for work commissioned by the superior, progress chasing as required, to ensure that deadlines are met based on the plan.
Provide Team Coordination and support for APAC Recruitment team
- Work closely with APAC Recruitment Leadership team and country recruitment leads;
- Connect with Global recruitment leadership team and update APAC recruitment community list on a regular basis to maintain regional recruiters' access to global recruitment community and programs;
- Organize internal or external meetings, ensure that all the necessary logistics arrangements are well prepared, such as meeting invitations, agenda, office facilitates, meeting papers, etc.;
- Maintain a comprehensive and accurate document filing and retention systems as per GSK document retention policy, properly maintain/create SharePoint and PC share folders, etc.
- Provide support to the global/regional visitors on travel and meeting arrangements in APAC region;
- Support RPO implementation and vendor management, work with Finance and procurement to finalize the best payment process, ensure timely payment of recruitment fees to external vendors.
Provide Team Coordination and support for Greater China Recruitment team
- Team coordination support for Greater China recruitment focusing on interview scheduling, room booking, assisting with new starter paperwork and on-boarding, team document management;
- Provide central point of contact for Greater China team for general support enquiries,
- Contact point for Hiring Managers, HRBL's and Business Leaders internally as well as Candidates and external vendors externally;
- Process own for vendor management and payment, ensure timely payment of recruitment fees to external vendors.
Support FLP/intern recruitment programs
- Coordination of advertising, sourcing, screening and Assessment Centre activities in support of recruiters;
- Coordination of Assessment Centre including venue booking, materials, logistics on the day, coordination of candidates and hiring managers and closing out offers and on-boarding.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top