Artwork Packaging Specialist
** This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension
• A key point of contact for markets and the artwork hub in relation to artwork changes and the management of these changes from the initial request to on line production and supply
• Initiate site change control for impacted SKUs
• Completing assessment of change on artwork requests internally and externally, evaluating all affected SKUs
• Assess new pack request changes and verify creation of artwork in Harmony
• Provide component write-off and cross-charging to markets
• Creates and approves changes and triggers deletions of obsolete packs/components resulting from new pack introduction or pack change in M-ERP and Harmony.
• Initiate and own technical change requests in Harmony for packs
• Evaluate all pack change requests and co-ordinate the assessment with Pack Technologists, QA and Operations Planning
• Ensures that all change order tasks are completed against the target dates in Harmony plan
• Creates and activates site Bill of Materials (BOM) in M-ERP
• Maintain departmental SOP's
• Ensure all metrics and targets are met and problem solve to improve as required
• College Diploma or University Degree
• Knowledge of packaging materials, components, equipment, suppliers, and technologies with the ability to apply this knowledge to a pharmaceutical environment
• Experience in change control
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail required
• Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization across geographies and cultures with strong communication skills
• Strong cGMP background
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects effectively
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to work with cross functional groups and key stakeholders at market
• High level of organization managing many concurrent changes
• Previous experience in artwork
• M-ERP and Harmony experience is an asset.
• Intermediate computer & software skills
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at email@example.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top