Artwork Coordinator (m/f)
For our Artwork Management team (Marketing department) we are looking for an
Artwork Coordinator (m/f)
starting as soon as possible in Munich.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end control of the artwork production process, a key element in the successful commercialization of our brands
- Being the first contact for all artwork related issues and acting as a mediator and councillor between all relevant stakeholders in the packaging artwork process
- Being accountable for the coordination of the Artwork production process, to guarantee excellent products, as defined by the following factors: on time, compliant to local country regulations, in line with brand strategy and of the right quality
- Additionally the Artwork Coordinator acts as a champion for the whole packaging artwork process and a coach for the stakeholders involved in this process
- Knowledge of printing, repro and artwork processes as well as of packaging- and project management
- 1-3 year work experience in Artwork coordination or graphic business
- Preferred education on graphic school, packaging school or in project management
- Interest in the Consumer Healthcare product portfolio and its diversity
- Basic understanding of digital Artwork and project management systems
- Very good understanding of all Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent English language skills, fluent German language skills
- Proactive & "can do" attitude
We are looking forward to your application!
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top