Area (Senior) Markting Manager -Sensodyne
More than 7 years FMCG experience, plus more than 1year China experience
Strong consumer insight and understand the revolution of brand.
Sophisticated skills in communication and stakeholder management.
Fluent English and strong Influence power to manage global to strive for local insight
Report to: Greater China Area Marketing Director- Oral Health
- Achieve brand KPI
- Define 3 years campaigns and pipeline with global and drive mid-term brand strategy
- Strive for localized assets well reflecting local needs
- Annual campaign/copy/content development
- Mainland Innovation pipeline development and drive portfolio optimization
- Lead annual brand plan and define growth driver, business and communication priority
- Key owner of all researches and work as strategic hub to come out with business growth insight and opportunity
- Gatekeeper of brand stewardship
- FLP development
- Global contact window for Greater china (including HK/TW)
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top