Area Customer Supply Chain Analysis & Project Manager
We are looking for a ''Area Supply Chain Analysis & Projects Manager'' for GSK Consumer Healthcare Organization reporting to MEA Area Customer Supply Chain Development and Projects Lead.
The role will drive continuous improvement in the customer supply chain function in MEA, through seamlessly analyzing data and improving customer supply chain KPIs, forecasts, processes and standards. The incumbent will analyze data from eight MEA markets SC organizations and identify opportunity areas and drive improvement that will support MEA Consumer Supply Chain Organization meet its ambitions and deliver its strategic agenda. With the responsibilities below;
• This role work on dynamic data and databases (Azure etc.) and utilize analytics tools (Power BI etc.) and will lead MEA CSC (Customer Supply Chain) Digitalization
• This role will gather data from MEA markets, leverage IT skills to build database(s) and generate performance dashboards/reports and will analyze data to extract improvement opportunities for MEA CSC
• This role will be responsible for collaboration with MEA market CSC teams and analyze various sorts of data such as: Supply chain KPIs (OTIF, SFA, BIAS), demand plans, inventory data, etc. to drive continuous improvement by developing joint action plans with markets.
• This role will utilize a collaborative and consensus approach with market teams, will analyze MEA markets' historical sales trends, demand plans, demand drivers for improved sales forecast accuracy levels. He/She will ensure current and accurate data is used to build 36-month horizon demand forecast with clearly visible bottom up demand building blocks, changes, growth assumptions.
• The imcumbent will provide expert input into the key Market S&OP meetings and will ensure a solid S&OP cycle is run with assumption and data-based discussions according to global standards. He/She will lead S&OP Process Maturity for MEA markets
• HE/She will lead MEA market CSC teams for inventory optimization. He/She will analyze market demand patterns, monitor inventory levels and offenders, create mitigation plans with markets and catalyze CSC and Supply Planning Hub teams to take effective actions to reach optimum inventory levels ensuring MEA inventory and Working Capital targets are achieved.
• He/She will drive CERPS APO (Advanced Planning Optimizer) enhancement for baseline statistical forecast generation in MEA markets
• He/She will manage various MEA projects such as: W&D Optimization, Monthly Cost Review, Portfolio Optimization and SLOB and connect with all levels of the SC organization i.e CS&L, Demand, Supply teams.
• He/She will provide the key templates and slides for the periodic Executive and Area CCC meetings i.e Area S&OP meeting.
In return, we can offer you a rewarding culture that values you, focuses on your career progression, and makes you an integral part of our success. To become part of our team please apply online now. Successful applicants will be notified of next steps.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution
• 7 or more years of hands on supply chain analyst/management, logistics experience required
• Forecasting Competencies (Statistical, Seasonal/Tender etc.)
• Power BI and Azure Database knowledge are strongly desired
• Advanced SAP Skills
• Analytical thinking whilst recognizing and resolving local business needs with GSK strategic commercial direction
• Ability to work off own initiative and comfortable with delegated responsibility
• Experience with planning, organizing, and prioritizing multiple complex assignments and successfully driving them to completion within highly aggressive timelines
• Should have expert level MS Excel and Power Point knowledge and skills. Highly skilled in communicating complex concepts through Power Point.
• Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside of the company.
• Project management skills
MBA/MSc - Industrial Engineering, Supply/Chain Operations, Professional Logistics qualification
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top