Area Account Supervisor Palembang
- University Graduate, post graduate would be an advantage.
- Min 3-4 years of experience in sales management position with a reputed Consumer or Consumer Health Company with working experience in Trade Marketing, Trade Category Management, Key Account Management.
- Sales Forecasting
- Key Account Management
- Trade Marketing
- Ability to lead program (as a project leader) in promotional matters.
- Strong Marketing Concept on promotional
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Counsellor Skills
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skills
- English Language – written and spoken
- Bahasa Indonesia - written and spoken
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely in both languages
Responsibilities and Measures
- Creates plans that use deep understanding of our customers' business needs and strategies
- Responsibility and accountability for a customer/portfolio P&L
- Apply the Commercial Execution toolkit to drive profitable growth and competitive advantage with customers
- Manage complex commercial negotiations through ownership of customer P&L and opportunity/risk management
Category & Brands:
- Inspire customers in the category and brand plans through persuasive communication
- Leverage scientific opportunities to create competitive advantage
- Successful implementation at point of purchase of all innovation
Supply chain & cost control:
- Management of totally supply chain from forecast to shelf availability
Talent & culture:
- Apply personal 70/20/10 approach to personal/self development
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top