Area Account Supervisor Palembang
At GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) we are dedicated to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, live longer. GSK is one of the world's leading research based healthcare companies, with over 100,000 employees in 150 countries across our Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare business.
We are proud of the difference we make and in 2016, FORTUNE Magazine ranked GSK #1 on its list of companies that are changing the world. The 'Change the World' list recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy. Put simply, our focus is on improving access and affordability of medicines, regardless of where people live or their ability to pay.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region
GSK Consumer Healthcare has a bold ambition to be the world's best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare company. Inspired by a winning culture and a science-led innovation approach, we have developed brands that are built around the needs of the millions of people who go online or walk into pharmacies, supermarkets and market stalls all over the world, every day and choose us first. We have a heritage that goes back more than 160 years, producing some of the world's best-loved healthcare brands including: Sensodyne, Panadol, Voltaren, Theraflu, Parodontax, Otrivin, Physiogel, Horlicks and Eno.
Responsibilities and Measures
- Creates plans that use deep understanding of our customers' business needs and strategies
- Responsibility and accountability for a customer/portfolio P&L
- Apply the Commercial Execution toolkit to drive profitable growth and competitive advantage with customers
- Manage complex commercial negotiations through ownership of customer P&L and opportunity/risk management
Category & Brands:
- Inspire customers in the category and brand plans through persuasive communication
- Leverage scientific opportunities to create competitive advantage
- Successful implementation at point of purchase of all innovation
Supply chain & cost control:
- Management of totally supply chain from forecast to shelf availability
Talent & culture:
- Apply personal 70/20/10 approach to personal/self development
- University Graduate, post graduate would be an advantage.
- Min 3-4 years of experience in sales management position with a reputed Consumer or Consumer Health Company with working experience in Trade Marketing, Trade Category Management, Key Account Management.
- Sales Forecasting
- Key Account Management
- Trade Marketing
- Ability to lead program (as a project leader) in promotional matters.
- Strong Marketing Concept on promotional
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Counsellor Skills
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skills
- English Language – written and spoken
- Bahasa Indonesia - written and spoken
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely in both languages
What We Can Offer You
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top