Application Security Consultant (GSK IT)
• Leading penetration tests of web and mobile applications (around 1500 tests per year)
• Defining scope and execution of large scale penetration tests
• Continuous communication with external testing team
• Red / Blue teaming activities
• Explaining complicated application and infrastructure security issues and potential business impact, recommend suitable mitigation approaches
• Suggest service changes and improvements in response to the constantly evolving information security landscape
• You are familiar with Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) testing guides and methodologies for web and mobile applications
• You are proud holder of CISSP, SANS GIAC Certificate (e.g., GMOB, GPEN, GWAPT, GSNA), OSCP and/or CEH
• Familiarity with various categories of security testing tools, e.g. VM scanners, SAST, DAST etc.
• Good command of English (B2/C1)
• Familiarity with web and mobile application testing tools such (e.g. BurpSuite Pro, WebInspect, AppScan, Accunetix, Rapid7, Qualys)
• Experience detecting security issues such as Cross Site Scripting, SQL Injection, Parameter Manipulation, Forceful Browsing, Privilege Escalation, etc.
What we offer:
• Access to newest technologies and solutions
• Possibilities of development within the role and company structure
• Supportive environment and workplace appreciation
• Free parking area and company canteen
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link.
Thank you for your interest in job opportunities in GSK.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top