Analytics Analyst Trainee
- Student (upperclassman) - statistics, math, economics/econometrics, IT or other quantitative decision sciences
- VBA and SQL knowledge as a must
- Good English as a must
- Analytical thinking and fluency in analytical tools
- Outspoken, clear communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a commitment to delivering on-time and quality results
- Basic presentation skills
- Planning, managing and measuring work
- Ability to learn fast
The role will be to provide analytical support in order to maximize performance of GSK through delivering impactful analytical insights, recommendations and tools. The person will use analytical skills to ensure GSK is making faster, more confident, informed and optimal decisions based on a mix of rigorous analysis.
- Collect key performance insights & syndicated data from CEE markets on a monthly basis to include in global performance management process
- Preparation of standardized outputs/presentations based on internal and external (IMS, Nielsen) data for CEE markets
- Administration of CEE market share database
- Work with CEE markets to understand and solve some data issues
- Conduct external/internal data analysis leveraging best-in-class reporting & analysis standards (includes ad hoc)
- Usage of best-in-class analytical techniques to deliver recommendations to business decisions
- Pro-actively identify business opportunities which may benefit the GSK's performance through analytical insight
- Seek innovation in analytical tools and techniques to gain competitive advantage
- To continually learn new analytical skills/techniques to maximize GSK competitiveness
Application is open till May 29th 2017.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top