Analytical Chemist/QC Chemist (Pharmaceutical)
Recruiter required to update
RECRUITER TO UPDATE
GlaxoSmithKline, better known as GSK, is headquartered in the United Kingdom and is listed on the London and New York stock exchanges. We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develop a broad range of innovative medicines and brand. The company's three primary areas of business are pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare. GSK has over 100,000 employees worldwide, with close to 15,000 involved in research and development of high-quality medicines that contribute to good health of people all around the world.
- Contract laboratory management
- Quality agreement preparation
- Contract KPI review and monitoring
- Communication channel between contract lab., manufacturing site and GSK Thailand
- Follow-up the testing set-up progress including qualification of equipment
- Pharmacopoeia method verification supports (Documentation/ Review and Assessment /
- Regular meeting with contract lab if requested
- Regular routine review for all test method
- Support Negotiation testing fee between procurement and contract lab
- Test coordination and test release (local pharmacopoeia testing)
- Local testing process protocol set up (sampling, test request, test review and release)
- Local testing planning in accordance with tender application schedule
- Batch release: Test results review and reporting for CoA of contract laboratory for issued product
- Testing management with contract laboratory and supply site
- Control and review equivalency testing
- Support technical issue (change control, deviation, OOS, investigation etc.)
- Reference substance management
- Handling of complaints related testing
- L1 governance
- Training coordination
- L2/L3/L4 audit support
- Issue and revise SOP
- QMS document review and in place/ in use to related SOPs
- Bachelor's degree in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent
- Minimum experience of 3 -5 years on QC in Pharmaceutical set up
- Experience in QA in Pharmaceutical industry will be advantageous.
- Knowledge in chemistry background
Knowledge in Quality, Regulation requirement for Pharmaceutical industryand pharmacopoeia
- Good writing, speaking and reading in English
- Communication skill with all levels
- MS Office skill (Word, PPT, Excel)
- QMS requirements and Quality / Regulatory requirements
- Experience and knowledge in QA and auditing is advantageous.
Etc: Information Search, Creation Business Solution, Flexible Thinking, Building Relationships, Teamwork, Developing People, Influence, Building Confidence, Communication
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top