AEM Platform Manager
AEM team has built in Adobe Experience Manager a platform that currently support 200+ websites with worldwide coverage and integrates with Adobe and non-Adobe products and we continue to expand AEM platform usage across the organization that has over 1500+ websites.
AEM Platform Manager will be responsible for managing the team of experts, who design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for critical systems.
This role exists to manage the lifecycle of the current Adobe Experience Manager platform that support a portfolio of 400+ websites and services.
• Design and management of AEM component development to support the development of web applications including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles
• Integration with REST/WSDL webservices,
• Providing technical mentorship to the offshore team,
• Working collaboratively with other teams: QA, UX, etc.,
• Translating business requirements into technical implementation within AEM,
• Serve as escalation for supporting internal or external teams
• Serve as point of contact for service operations within GCS
• Responsible for ensuring that the GSK Standard Processes are applied and adhered to including embedding and adopting standard ways of working in accordance with Quality Risk and Compliance policies.
• Liaison with vendors to ensure support services is maintained.
• Managing individual staff PDPs, provides feedback on staff career development and training.
What we offer:
• Leading key projects regarding AEM platform on a global scale
• Access to newest technologies and solutions
• Working in a leading company from healthcare sector
• Flexible working hours
• Work culture based on respect, honesty, transparency and focus on patient/consumer's needs
You are invited to submit, until May 31, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
• Demonstrated experience of successfully managing vendors and IT BPO outsourcing
• Demonstrates an understanding of service definition and process improvement methodologies
• Is familiar with the concepts, standards, technology, tools, processes, procedures, hardware, software and services in use for delivering information services.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the capability to listen and influence stakeholders at all Levels
• Has the ability to make appropriate technical decisions, initiating action to resolve operational issues.
• Staff management and development experience
• Proven experience of developing large multi-tier system application in Java/J2EE/JSP 7.0/8.0 and open source frameworks like Spring and Hibernate,
• Experience with 5+ years of AEM
• Experience with continuous integration and automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Selenium or Maven,
• Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows,
• Experience with SCRUM methodology
• Desirable experience with Zen Garden platform
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top