Administrative Assistant (Legal)
• Provide shared legal services support to GlaxoSmithKline companies in Malaysia; provide complete administrative and secretarial support to legal counsels
• Support all company secretarial matters.
• Support preparation of legal contracts and other legal documentation
• Assist in organising trainings and workshops.
• Provide administrative support in stamping and keeping a proper record of all agreements.
• Manage summary and records and maintain legal databases.
• Prepares expense requisition for and track payments of all invoices received for payment.
• Assist in some aspect of Compliance such as ABAC, Risk Management and others
• Attend to simple query on legal and compliance issues
• Manage the requirement of business licence and any other licences as required
• Manage processes relating to local standard operating procedures of the legal department, including but not limited to tracking and facilitating reviews and approvals
• Assist legal counsels and liaise with global in-house patent and trademark counsels to address simple intellectual property rights queries
• Provide support on litigation/dispute resolution matters including evidence compilation and follow-up on status
You are a passionate Administrative Assistant (legal) with the following attributes:
• Diploma / Degree holder (Law/ Legal Field is an added advantage)
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Communications and Interpersonal Skills
• Organising Skill
• Able to work independently
What We Can Offer You
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make. GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its 'Change the World list' which recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top