Director of Enterprise Sales
- Flexible / Remote
Gladly is a Radically Personal Customer Service Platform that puts people at the center of a single, lifelong conversation.
Reporting to our VP Sales, we’re looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales to help us expand our presence in the North American market.
Why We Need You
The Director of Enterprise Sales is a critical sales leadership role for Gladly, tasked with leading and growing a revenue organization that will serve some of the leading retail brands in the world who are looking to innovate and change the way they deliver personalized service and support at scale.
You will play a central role in expanding Gladly’s presence across the U.S. and Canada. You will use your deep industry knowledge of customer service and contact center needs, network and expertise in closing complex deals and help to enable and drive a high-performance team to execute our go-to-market initiatives.
As the Director of Enterprise Sales, you'll get to...
- Directly contribute towards building and growing our company pipeline and revenue
- Motivate and direct a top-performing Enterprise sales team and guide them to succeed at both exceeding revenue targets as individuals and as a collective team
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing and Sales Development organizations to expand pipeline and increase sales velocity
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies tailored to specific target verticals and/or companies; partner closely with Marketing and other functions to architect and execute a well-oiled machine to drive pipeline conversion
- Set team and individual KPIs and hold your team members accountable, while creating an environment that brings out the best in everyone
- Implement tools and scalable processes to nurture the pipeline, track and report progress, and accurately forecast revenue
- You are self-directed and thrive in an early-stage fast-paced sales environment
- You apply a consultative approach and excel in setting and surpassing customer expectations
- You have a proven track record in selling sophisticated and innovative solutions to C-level and other key decision-makers
- You have deep domain experience and understanding of the customer service and support market, and can provide authentic and credible insights into how customer service trends are changing and evolving
- You are driven by customer success and will focus on obtaining and retaining referenceable customers
- You have an existing network of key decision-makers for customer service within our target customers -- such as major retailers, direct-to-consumer, travel, and hospitality brands
- You are passionate about leading teams with the innate ability to connect with and inspire your team to hit and exceed sales targets
- You are a team player with a collaborative personal style
- You are adaptable to changing market conditions and customer requirements
At Gladly we value:
Putting people first We built our product putting people at the heart of it all. And we’ve taken the same approach to building our company.
Focusing on the customer We treat our customers’ goals as our own, and we work hard to achieve them.
Being humble and hungry We applaud initiative and value leadership—but we also believe that nobody is above emptying the dishwasher.
Always learning Everyone’s personal best is ahead of them. Seeking new ways to grow is what keeps us motivated.
Owning it We encourage everyone to seek and share feedback, take calculated risks, and learn from their mistakes.
Communicating it With an open and transparent culture, collaboration becomes a lifestyle and everyone has a voice
Our focus is on people and that starts with our employees. As an employee you can count on:
- Competitive salaries, stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Fitness stipend
Founded in 2014 by a team of repeat entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits, Gladly is reinventing customer service. By managing customers instead of tickets, we are disrupting a $70B market and are proud to count JetBlue, Warby Parker, Crate and Barrel and and many other innovative brands as customers. Gladly has raised over $110M from Greylock Partners, NEA, GGV Capital, Glynn Capital and JetBlue Tech Ventures.
Back to top