Gigwalk is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA to design, execute, measure, and deliver high performing marketing initiatives, including lead generation and nurturing, campaign conversion, SEO/SEM, advertising, project management of key content and tradeshow sponsorships. The marketing manager will generate high quality leads, leveraging buyer personas and targeting the right audiences to reinforce Gigwalk’s position as the leader in the market.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead generation: Be passionate about leads, understanding integrated marketing campaigns across web, social, and email to help maximize marketing ROI. Regularly analyze KPIs to continually optimize existing programs.
- Content creation: Develop content for lead generation programs such as webinar, whitepaper, case study, social media, blogpost, etc.
- Sales support: Work with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers along with developing sales enablement tools.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of marketing experience. B2B marketing preferred.
- Experience using a marketing automation tool. Pardot preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and writing skills
- Strong project management or organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Roll-up-the sleeves work ethic and “do-what-it takes” mindset to execute against the strategy
- Solid analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to optimize lead generation programs
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and eager to have an impact on a rapidly growing startup
- Based in the SF Bay Area
Meet Some of Gigwalk's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Madeline sells more than just products. She spearheads The Gigwalk For Good Initiative—training volunteers from top Silicon Valley companies to fight hunger in their own communities.
Back to top