Self Nomination for Store Manager Assessment Center
To provide strong, positive, and pro-active leadership to his/her team and to be held accountable for "total Store" activities.
The Store Manager will be expected to act as coach and facilitator in delegating and empowering his/her Store Team to manage and be held accountable for daily operations of their departments.
The Store Manager will effectively manage people, interact with and respond to the needs of the Customer.
The Store Manager through his/her leadership will instill a culture through our associates that would make a difference in our Customer's lives every day.
The Store Manager will be held accountable for providing direction, feedback, and holding his/her team accountable for performance and results.
The Store Manager will be responsible for total Store Operation, including Compliance with Local, State and Federal Laws, People Development, Diversity, Labor Relations, Customer Service, Profitability, Merchandising and Sales, Payroll and Productivity, Community Relations, Administration, Strategic Business Planning, and Sanitation/Safety.
- Performed as an Assistant Store Manager (rated competent with a 3 or higher in the last ASM evaluation)
- On an individual basis -- External experience as an ASM or Store Manager in another supermarket retailer will be considered as a possible substitute for Company Assistant Store Managers experience
- Must be rated a 3 or higher in most recent annual evaluation regardless of position
- Knowledge of safe food handling; excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; and interpersonal, planning and organizing, and leadership skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Education (Highest Level)
Meet Some of Giant/Martin's's Employees
Nicholas manages 175 store associates, curating a company culture that prepares each of them to provide impeccable service to shoppers.
Back to top