Task 1. The Associate moves and unload totes putting items on appropriate shelves.
Task 2. The Associate uses a computer to document all information about prescriptions and customers.
Task 3. The Associate answers the telephone and answers questions.
Task 4. The Associate performs record keeping functions as assigned by Department Manager.
Full-Time (40 Hours)
D131 - Pharmacy Technician
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply with Company policies and safety regulations.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Must have 1 year of work experience or technical training (this is a job specific requirement).
- Must have keyboarding skills.
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
Back to top