Perishable Department Lead
- Leesburg, VA
Task 1. The Associate enters orders, schedules work/production, supervises and trains Associates, checks dates, changes pricing of items going out of code and does all department tasks as needed.
Task 2. The Associate unloads pallets from the truck and pushes the pallets into the cooler.
Task 3. The Associate unloads cases and cartons from the pallet and stacks the items in the cooler.
Task 4. The Associate lifts and loads a U boat with cases of items to stock the display cases.
Task 5. The Associate pushes the U boat to the dairy case, removes out of code items and labels and restocks the case with fresh items.
Task 6. The Associate removes dated items for processing.
Task 7. The Associate cuts or hits cartons to flatten them, stacks them on U boat, pushes U boat to bailer and loads cardboard into the bailer.
Full-Time (40 Hours)
D152 - Perishable Department Leads
All Perishable Departments
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period 90 days.
- Must read, write, communicate and understandas it relates to this job and safety regulations.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Must have 1 year of work experience or technical training (this is a job specific requirement).
- Must have keyboarding skills.
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
Back to top