Perishable Assistant Department Managers
The Associate enters orders, schedules work/production, supervises and trains Associates, checks dates, performs product markdowns and loss tracking and does all department tasks as needed.The Associate pushes/pulls a U boat cart to receiving, loads the cart with cartons and containers, and pushes the cart to the Department.The Associate unloads and stores cartons, cases, and bags of ingredients and other supplies.The Associate uses wipes, brooms, hoses, squeegees, mop/pail, cleaners and sanitizers to clean, wash, rinse, and sanitize implements, equipment, cases, floors, and counters.The Associate waits on customers.
The Associate performs record keeping functions as assigned.
Full-Time (40 Hours)
D133 - Perishable Assistant Department Manager
All Perishable Departments
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply with Company policies and safety regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Must have 1 year of work experience or technical training (this is a job specific requirement).
- Must have keyboarding skills.
- Must complete the in-house forklift-training program (this is a job specific requirement).
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position
Back to top