Non-Perishable Department Leads
- Spring House, PA
The Associate enters orders, schedules work/production, supervises and trains Associates, and does all department tasks as needed.The Associate pushes/pulls a U boat cart to receiving, loads the cart with cartons and containers, and pushes the cart to the Department, unloads and stores goods and supplies.The Associate cleans, sweeps, and vacuums the department as necessary.The Associate removes trash and cardboard by U boat as necessary.
The Associate tracks and records loss.
The Associate performs record keeping functions as assigned by Department Manager.
Full-Time (40 Hours)
D134 - Non-Perishable Department Leads
All Non-Perishable Departments
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
- Must read, write, communicate and understandas it relates to this job and safety regulations.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Must have 1 year of work experience or technical training (this is a job specific requirement).
- Must have keyboarding skills.
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
Back to top