Night Stock Associate
Task 1. The Associate unloads trucks with a pallet jack.
Task 2. The Associate unloads, \"breaks down\" pallet and loads appropriate U boat according to destination in store.
Task 3. The Associate pushes the reloaded U boat to the appropriate location in the store.
Task 4. The Associate cuts open cases, lifts to shelving, stock items onto shelving old to front, new to back, and faces the items on the shelf.
Task 5. The Associate cuts or hits cartons to flatten them, stacks them on U boat, pushes U boat to bailer and loads cardboard into the bailer.
Task 6. The Associate uses a pallet jack to move loaded pallets to the floor, then opens cases, and stocks shelves.
Task 7. The Associate uses the pallet jack to transport the pallet from the floor to Receiving.
Full-Time / Full Time Flex
D141 - Night Stock Associate
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply with Company policies and safety regulations.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Must complete the in-house forklift-training program (this is a job specific requirement).
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
Back to top