Night Crew Leader
Task 1. The Associate enters orders, schedules work/production, supervises and trains Associates, checks dates, changes pricing of items going out of code and does all department tasks as needed.
Task 2. The Associate unloads trucks with a pallet jack.
Task 3. The Associate unloads, \"breaks down\" pallet and loads appropriate U boat according to destination in store.
Task 4. The Associate pushes the reloaded U boat to the appropriate location in the store.
Task 5. The Associate cuts open cases, lifts to shelving, stock items onto shelving old to front, new to back, and presents the items on the shelf.
Task 6. The Associate cuts or hits cartons to flatten them, stacks them on U boat, pushes U boat to bailer and loads cardboard into the bailer.
Task 7. The Associate moves loaded pallets to the floor, opens cases, and stocks shelves.
Task 8. The Associate inspects the store before releasing Night Crew Associates.
Full-Time (40 Hours)
D134 - Night Crew Leader
Front End Department
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply with Company policies and safety regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Must have 1 year of work experience or technical training (this is a job specific requirement).
- Must have keyboarding skills.
- Must complete the in-house forklift-training program (this is a job specific requirement).
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
Meet Some of Giant/Martin's's Employees
Nicholas manages 175 store associates, curating a company culture that prepares each of them to provide impeccable service to shoppers.
Back to top