night crew leader
- Horsham, PA
Night crew leaders supervise and direct all functions and activities of the Peapod Home delivery night crew staff. Responsible for ensuring that all replenishment and product rotation procedures are followed. This overview describes a general summary of job duties only. Associates may be assigned other duties in addition to those described, according to the needs of the company.
Full-Time (40 Hours)
Night Crew Leader Ecommerce - D131
- Must be US citizen or legal alien.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
- Must read, write, communicate in English as it relates to this job and safety regulations.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Must have 1 year of work experience or technical training (this is a job specific requirement).
- Must have keyboarding skills.
- Must complete the in-house forklift-training program (this is a job specific requirement).
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
Back to top