LEAD PRICING COORDINATOR
- Lancaster, PA
JOB SUMMARY STATEMENT:The Associate oversees CAO Maintaininece including reviewing low and high stock, order adjustments, and other daily and weekly tasks. The Associate will also oversee all price tags and signs, corrects all mis-pricing, installs unit price tags on all shelves, and puts up ads and signs.Performance in the role has a direct impact to store in stock position , inventory levels, and pricing integrity. The Associate will also provide training to other associates and direction on best practices related to CAOand pricing.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Promptly, at the start of the shift, the employee will review daily tasks, check the equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled, comply with PPE requirements, and otherwise prepare for duties.
- The Associate performs maintaienece, plans work/production, trains Associates & provide direction on best practices, replenish/stocks items as needed, and does all CAO tasks.
- The Associate validates new Plan-O-Grams.
- The Associate oversees, maintains, replaces all price tags.
- The Associate checks and corrects all mis-pricing and installs all unit price tags on all shelves in the store.
- The Associate distributes cases of store ads to locations in the store.
- The Associate puts up ads and signs in the store.
- The Associate is a direct report to the Store Manager and will hold daily recap meetings with Store Salary Management to review current store conditions and opportunities related to CAO.
Full-Time (40 Hours)
D145 - Data Integrity Lead
Front End Department
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply with Company policies and safety regulations.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Must have 1 year of work experience or technical training (this is a job specific requirement).
- Must have keyboarding skills.
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
Back to top