Lead Certified Receiver
Task 1. The Associate oversees, inputs information, coordinates unloading of trucks of all incoming good to the receiving area.
Task 2. The Associate uses a pallet jack to move unloaded pallets to keep the receiving area clear and workable.
Task 3. The Associate oversees the breakdown of pallets and the loading of departmental U boats.
Task 4. The Associate inputs, checks, and authenticates all data in the store computer.
Task 5. The Associate checks incoming numbers with ordered numbers of items.
Task 6. The Associate moves pallets of materials to elevated racking with a hi-lift truck.
Task 7. The Associate oversees all UPS shipments.
Task 8. The Associate oversees use of compactor and makes bales in the bailer. The Associate uses a pallet jack and pallets to roll bales out of bailer then load them on a truck.
Task 9. The Associate assembles displays when necessary.
Full-Time (40 Hours)
D133 - Lead Certified Receiver
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply with Company policies and safety regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Must have 1 year of work experience or technical training (this is a job specific requirement).
- Must have keyboarding skills.
- Must complete the in-house forklift-training program (this is a job specific requirement).
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
Back to top