Lead Beer Garden Associate
Task 1. The Associate enters orders, schedules work/production, supervises and trains Associates, checks dates, reacts to items going out of code and does all department tasks as needed.Task 2. The Associate sets up displays, new programs, and stocks the set up.
Task 3. The Associate unloads cases and cartons from the pallet and stacks the items in the cooler.
Task 4. The Associate lifts and loads a U boat with cases of items to stock the display cases.
Task 5. The Associate inspects shelves, faces and blocks the shelves.
Task 6. The Associate facilititates in-store demos, payment, and variety through various vendors.
Task 7. The Associate cuts or hits cartons to flatten them, stacks them on U boat, pushes U boat to bailer and loads cardboard into the bailer.
Full-Time (40 Hours)
D152 - Lead Beer Garden Associate
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply with Company policies and safety regulations.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period 90 days.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Must have technical training (this is a job specific requirement).
- Must have keyboarding skills.
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
Back to top