Gas Station Attendant
Task 1. The Associate enters orders, schedules work/production, supervises and trains Associates, checks dates, changes pricing of items going out of code and does all department tasks as needed.
Task 2. The Associate resupplies island items: moves cartons of oil and puts cans of oil into racks, fills window washer containers with solution, refills paper towel rack.
Task 3. The Associate collects and bags all trash from the island.
Task 4. The Associate keeps the islands swept and clean and clear of snow in the Winter.
Task 5. The Associate waits on customers from his booth, completes transactions, makes change or completes paperwork, sells items for sale.
Full-Time / Full Time Flex
D132 - Gas Station Attendant
Front End Department
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply with Company policies and safety regulations.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Must have keyboarding skills.
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
Back to top