D133 - Perishable Department Managers
- The Associate enters orders, schedules work/production, supervises and trains Associates, checks dates, performs product markdowns and loss tracking and does all department tasks as needed.
- The Associate pushes/pulls a U boat cart to receiving, loads the cart with cartons and containers, and pushes the cart to the Department.
- The Associate unloads and stores cartons, cases, and bags of ingredients and other supplies.
- The Associate uses wipes, brooms, hoses, squeegees, mop/pail, cleaners and sanitizers to clean, wash, rinse, and sanitize implements, equipment, cases, floors, and counters.
- The Associate waits on customers.
- The Associate performs record keeping functions as assigned.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply with Company policies and safety regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Must have 1 year of work experience or technical training (this is a job specific requirement).
- Must have keyboarding skills.
- Must complete the in-house forklift-training program (this is a job specific requirement).
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
Meet Some of Giant/Martin's's Employees
Nicholas manages 175 store associates, curating a company culture that prepares each of them to provide impeccable service to shoppers.
Back to top