Coordinator I Labor Productivity
This position is responsible for maintaining an enterprise knowledge base on business changes including business policy, format, and operational changes. Provide ongoing support to ensure store labor standard profiles, characteristics, and item mapping are accurate and up to date. The individual is responsible for ensuring WFM systems settings in Kronos and Standards Pro is current.
Full-Time (40 Hours)
Labor Productivity Coordinator
- Build and maintain WFM systems knowledge database inclusive of store labor standard characteristics and profiles, store plan designs and calendar changes, department hours of operations, departmental service level requirements.
- Maintain contact with key business stakeholders to ensure WFM team and WFM systems are current on changes to store format, hours of operation, etc.
- Create and administer a standard process for identifying changes which impact our WFM systems and coordinating with the RBS Kronos team with appropriate configuration settings, and communicating timeline of configuration changes to appropriate stakeholders in the business.
- Collect and communicate changes to pay (contracts, new job codes, or anything brand specific) for kronos team to configure.
- Audit configuration settings through store visits and communications with store management to ensure accuracy.
- Investigate / develop automation which helps to streamline the process for maintaining our store attributes.
- Look for methods to continuously improve the process and create better visibility at store and district level of current settings for our WFM and labor model inputs.
- Train and support the store management teams and department heads to write optimal schedules.
- Monitor weekly schedules to identify biggest opportunities and perform targeted store visits to meet with store teams to assist in schedule writing.
- Train the store management teams on the proper use of Time & Attendance. Ensure that Store management teams are fully trained on how to uitlize WFM to be in compliance with federal, state, and employment laws. HRM resource to assign with additional store level training such as in missing punch compliance.
- Perform item Mapping updates
Education (Highest Level)
Meet Some of Giant/Martin's's Employees
Nicholas manages 175 store associates, curating a company culture that prepares each of them to provide impeccable service to shoppers.
Back to top