Task 1. The Associate oversees and supervises all checkout cashiers.
Task 2. The Associate assist in checkout, clears computers or registers when necessary.
Task 3. The Associate resolves all customer disputes or problems.
Task 4. The Associate bags merchandise whenever necessary.
Task 5. The Associate opens or closes checkout lanes based on the customer checkout load or lines.
Task 6. The Associate ensures that all company initiatives are being carried out by the carriers (Donation Requests Programs, X-Tra Rewards Information, Shrink Initiatives, etc.)
Task 7. The Associate oversees total store floor maintenance program throughout the day and evening hours.
Full-Time / Full Time Flex
D144 - Checkout Coach
Front End Department
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply with Company policies and safety regulations.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Must have 1 year of work experience or technical training (this is a job specific requirement).
- Must have keyboarding skills.
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
Back to top