- Stow, OH
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Experience in a grocery retail environment; Experience working in a retail grocery environment/law enforcement or security experience
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Loss Prevention certified
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily, Less than 10%
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Detect and apprehend shoplifters in with the use of standard visual practice and CCTV.
- Utilize CCTV to create video records of incidents requested by law enforcement and internal departments.
- Troubleshoot, report and provide solutions for malfunctions in CCTV equipment.
- Assist the loss prevention representative in training, scheduling, hiring, coaching and evaluation of store detectives.
- Provide testimony in court cases as required by law enforcement or court representatives.
- Report possible internal integrity issues to the assigned loss prevention representative.
- Communicate effectively with customers and law enforcement personnel.
- Perform other security and loss prevention duties to ensure a safe and secure environment for customers and Team Members.
- Maintain safety as the top priority for our Team Members, guests and products.
Back to top