Full Time Soup Production Technician Team Members at FFM enjoy:
• $16.00/hour Daylight Shift 6 am - 430 pm / 4-day work week
• $1000 New Hire Bonus
• Weekly pay
• Full benefits package - medical, dental, vision (eligible after 60 days) and 401k
• Quarterly perfect attendance bonus, to $2200 annually
• Team Member Extras
Fresh Foods Manufacturing is continuing to expand operations and immediately hiring new Production Technicians to join the growing team!
This position is involved in production of all products created in the soup production room. Directly responsible for the product production, quality and adherence to food safety policies and procedures at our Fresh Foods Manufacturing facility. RSC/FFM
- Experience Required: 0 - 6 months
- Experience Desired: 1-3 years; cooking/catering or large volume batch cooking
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Education Desire: Associates Degree in Culinary Arts
- Certification or Licensing Desired: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Required: At least 18 years of age
- Inspect food ingredients and food preparation equipment through physical, mechanical and visual inspection to maintain quality standards and sanitation regulations.
- Perform day to day activities including cooking, scaling, pumping, packaging and sanitation.
- Maintain accurate production records, HACCP and QA documentation to ensure that all meet the federal, state, county and Company requirements.
- Control quality and production costs through: strict adherence to recipes and production procedures, monitoring waste and loss, and improved work efficiencies.
- Coordinate and perform equipment and plant sanitation, as needed.
- Inspect and evaluate equipment requirements to ensure efficiency and safety.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by ensuring that all food safety, food holding, temperature, Giant Eagle and OSHA standards are met.
Starting Rate of Pay
At Giant Eagle Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and convenience. We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we are working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles on their faces. We're always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.