- Columbus, IN
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Supervisory Experience, Customer Service/Retail Experience
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Preferred: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Assume all manager responsibilities when the manager is not present or during any periods of absence such as days off, sick leave, vacation, etc.
- Accurately complete daily reports and review daily close reports.
- Responsible for accuracy and integrity of inventory
- Responsible for daily bank deposits, picking up change orders, loading safe, ATM, etc.
- Determine and place weekly product order based on established company guidelines. Responsible for scanning in orders/vendors.
- All back office duties
- Hire, train, coach and discipline of all store personnel
- Plan and prepare store personnel work schedules
- Responsible for (direct) supervision of all shifts, using shift duty sheets to verify completion of duties Responsible for covering shifts when employees call in or don't show up
- Perform team member responsibilities including and not limited to cashiering
- Ensure compliance of store personnel with policies and procedures, including established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices
- Assist customers and respond to customer's complaints or inquiries
- Responsible for merchandising the store according to company guidelines
- Execution of promotions and marketing
- Manage labor according to company guidelines
- Responsible for multiple a day fuel pricing surveys to ensure competitive pricing of fuel
Back to top