Pharmacy Warehouse Selector
- Cranberry Township, PA
- $1,000 New Hire Bonus
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 100 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Ensure all quality and safety processes are followed including, but not limited to: maintaining pallet integrity, ensuring trailers are properly secured to dock-lock chock, and monitoring for mis-slotted or mis-rotated merchandise.
- Move palletized product, using pallet jack to safely maneuver stock, from staging area into tractor trailer and/or put in store locations.
- Lift & carry cases of up to 100 lbs. from pick slots and place them onto pallets; cases must be lifted from floor level, shoulder level & overhead.
- Record and log applicable information on appropriate logs on the front dock.
- Clean and sweep out trailers prior to loading product.
- Have flexibility in scheduling & availability to work the times, shifts, days and overtime as necessary to meet the company's needs.
- Meet and maintain productivity standards.
- Accurately select product by matching slot numbers and product descriptions using a voice-activated warehouse management system.
- Receive incoming freight into the distribution center.
- Compare shipping documents to the purchase order to determine if they are the same with regard to quantity and product description.
- Check all product expiration code / dates, quantity and condition of cases and pallets.
- Report variances to appropriate supervision or department to determine if product will be accepted or refused.
- Place correct receiving tag in proper location on each pallet of product.
- Total the numbers on the purchase order and note variances to the bill of lading.
- Follow all applicable safety and sanitation procedures, including food safety procedures.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures, including the safe operation of equipment and help to maintain a safe, clean work environment.
- Put away inbound freight accurately and safely according to preferred methods.
- Report all merchandise discrepancies and product quality issues to supervision including, but not limited to: damaged product, wrong store number, poorly stacked, incorrect store number and equipment issues.
Back to top