Night Stock Team Member
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Prior experience working in Grocery or related industry
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Stock, rotate, block and maintain product on shelves and have knowledge of code dating.
- Provide exemplary customer service and greet customers in a friendly manner.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Assist store leadership with inventory management, AR and ordering functions.
- Monitor expiration dates of products.
- Maintain safety as the top priority for our Team Members, guests and products.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
- Set up displays on the sales floor.
- Unload and store food items in prep areas and coolers.
- Unload product from truck and break down any pallets.
- Load flats with proper product to be taken to the floor and hand stacked.
- Assist in maintaining back room efficiency by unloading deliveries.
- Receive and process all vendor products.
- Ensure that vendors are delivering product to the receiving area during established delivery times, and that the number of vendors in the backroom at one time doesn't exceed proper levels.
- Prepare product to be stocked by taking case of pallet, cutting it open and loading onto flat, pricing, if necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils and floor.
- Maintain a clean, organized and clutter-free backroom/receiving area operation.
- Make cardboard bales with bailer paper crusher.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, understand and communicate, which includes the willingness to taste and experience new product offerings.
- Become familiar with products in the store so you can answer questions and make suggestions to customers.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, customers, vendors and the community.
Back to top