Meat Team Lead
- Carmel, IN
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year; Desire to become a Non-union Team Leader required.
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Provide customer service that exceeds requirements for both internal and external guests.
- Understand all guest service initiatives and measurement tools (i.e. voice of guest, mystery shoppers).
- Respond to guest calls regarding product inquiries, special orders and product requests.
- Provide coaching and feedback to Team Members.
- Oversee and evaluate training provided to Team Members.
- Attend and conduct daily team huddles.
- Write department orders, monitor ordering and supervise stocking and receiving.
- Take an active role in building the store's product assortment.
- Execute all sign package responsibilities and daily/weekly price changes.
- Comply and perform self-assessments.
- Pass all internal and external audits.
- Utilize all available tools to help reduce and eliminate shrink.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule, which could include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Maintain safety as the top priority for our Team Members, guests and products.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, guests, vendors and the community.
Back to top