Meat Cutter, PT- $1000 New Hire Bonus!
- Mckeesport, PA
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year
- Experience Desired: Prior meat cutting experience
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Meat cutting certification
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Cut meat to be sold to customers by taking the product out of the cooler and cutting meat into smaller sizes to be packaged for sale.
- Service guests by answering questions and/or filling special orders.
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customers safety.
- Wrap and maintain meat case.
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times, and abide by the Company's Guiding Principles, Common Purposes, and Service Credo's.
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, guests, and products.
- Become familiar with products in the store to answer questions and make suggestions to customers.
- Utilize knowledge of code dating.
- Cultivate a foodie culture by sharing excitement and passion for food with Team Members and guests.
- Smile and greet customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the Team Member's designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Make ground meat by putting course ground into the grinder then traying meat.
- Inspire your fellow Team Members and our guests with a passion for food and a willingness to go the Extra Mile to provide the best product.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
- Provide active sampling opportunities, when appropriate.
- Unload deliveries by checking in truck.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor, etc. to ensure that safety and sanitation regulations are met.
- Accurately record and assist in preparation of special orders to ensure the customer is delighted with the finished product.
- Assist in maintaining meat cooler and freezer efficiency by unloading deliveries.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
Back to top