- Canton, OH
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months;
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Assist in maintaining meat cooler and freezer efficiency by unloading deliveries.
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customer safety.
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, guests and products.
- Provide exemplary customer service by greeting customers and ensuring they are able to locate the products they are looking for.
- Have sufficient knowledge to answer questions and make suggestions to our customers.
- Provide unparalleled guest service - constantly striving to delight and surprise our guests, vendors and stakeholders.
- Inspire your fellow Team Members and our guests with a passion for food and a willingness to go the extra mile to provide the best product.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
- Replenish products in the meat cases - rotating products and ensuring code dating procedures are followed, leaving only the freshest products available for sale.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area, including the back room.
- Assist in other areas as required.
Back to top