- Carmel, IN
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Complete and post the staff work schedules.
- Recruit, reward, coach, discipline, and terminate staff as needed.
- Assume direct responsibility for the supervision of all shifts or during assigned shifts, using shift duty sheets to verify completion of duties.
- Cover shifts when employees call in or don't show up.
- Perform Team Member duties and responsibilities including, but not limited to cashiering.
- Ensure compliance of store personnel with policies and procedures, including established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices.
- Assist customers and respond to customer's complaints or inquiries.
- Ensure proper execution of promotions and marketing.
- Manage labor according to company guidelines.
- Analyze business records to increase sales.
- Communicate changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Support local and national marketing initiatives.
- Ensure that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Identify and contact prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plan special events and promotions.
- Complete online coursework as directed.
Back to top