Food Production Technician $1000 Retention Bonus
- Cranberry Township, PA
- Experience Desired but not Required: 1 to 3 years, 2 - 3 years cooking/catering or large volume batch cooking experience required.
- Experience Desired but not Required: Experience in batching and scaling recipes, Mechanical and technical aptitude, experience with culturally diverse teams.
- Education Desired but not Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Education Desire: Associates Degree in Culinary Arts
- Certification or Licensing Desired but not Required: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Inspect food ingredients and food preparation equipment through physical, mechanical and visual inspection to maintain quality standards and sanitation regulations.
- Perform day-to-day activities including cooking, scaling, pumping, packaging and sanitation.
- Maintain accurate production records, HACCP and QA documentation to ensure that all meet the federal, state, county and company requirements.
- Control quality and production costs through strict adherence to recipes and production procedures - monitoring waste and loss, and improved work efficiencies.
- Coordinate and perform equipment and plant sanitation, as needed.
- Inspect and evaluate equipment requirements to ensure efficiency and safety.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by ensuring that all food safety, food holding, temperature, Giant Eagle and OSHA standards are met.
Back to top