- Dublin, OH
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: The ideal candidate will have experience in a single unit catering, convention center, or hotel banquet business.; Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point; Must be organized and detail oriented; Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time, while providing exceptional service to our guests.; Previous hotel and catering experience preferred. Prior sales experience strongly preferred.
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent plus 18 months to 3 years of additional training
- Certification or Licensing Required: Valid Driver's License
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily, 25 - 50%
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Ensure that communications from the sales team are being performed and executed at a high level.
- Ensure proper food safety programs are being followed.
- Pay attention to many tasks while consistently providing exceptional service and responding to telephone and walk in inquiries by determining guest's needs and specifications for referral to the Catering Manager.
- Handle event bookings from initial contact to completion of event with strong attention to detail, organization and follow through.
- Produce and distribute contracts; complete catering paperwork, menus and correspondence.
- Handle all post event written correspondence.
- Be present at client site visits, tastings and events to assist with execution when requested by manager.
- Support the sales efforts of the department with emphasis on catering segment.
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written; along with the ability to think clearly and remain calm in pressure situations.
- Possess computer skills, including Microsoft office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, guests, and products.
Back to top